Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet - Vol. 16 Ch. 119 - Romio and Juliet

Fed-Kun's army
we started from the bottom now we're here :) i will miss them tbh

Double-page supporter
I'll say it again, this manga should have stayed as a monthly release, It had pace and a charm that was lost when it was moved. Hell, even the fanservice was better before.

either way, that didn't stop me from fapping to Juliet

@Darkchango it s not all about fanservice. Since char carried most of influencial chapter, i mean politic and also fanservice.
what Char did
1. being super cute maid cafe, this shows she is not type that uses her authority for her own.
2. Char in the end have influence over nation. Unlike inuzuka, a beginner and persia, a viscount.
3. Well, you must have known dahlia academy held a nomination for most handsome guy and beautiful girl. Char n Aby won.
4. Char has many time accidentally shown her underwear to reader.

They kissed, after 118 chapters.. sigh.
The first manga that reached 100plus chapters that I have followed for years, since it released its oneshot and became a series... Wow I grew older!
I hope they make doujins of the honeymoon!!!

Dex-chan lover
Wow, It's finally over. Ive forgotten and refound this manga so many times since i started it with the oneshot way back in the day.

It was worth the ride, ladies and gentlemen.

Dex-chan lover
It ends? Heyyy it is too quick man, whtlat about the third year? Actually when I think about it, most manga are about first year and second year isn't it? What's wrong with third year and their struggle during exam and future planning? Cmon bruh

Again, Its been a Wild Ride. AHHHH I LOVE JUIET! *ehem* so yeah, I am still grinning From that kiss. I love how the two of them faced all and everything. This series showed us that in the Series called life, all isn't rainbows and butterflies. But if we dont lose hope, if we believe in each other, we, everyone can conquer the world. Love is a strong word but they are stronger. Romio And Juliet. Manga Adaptation. I thank you For making this amazing story Author-sama. I'm really glad I read this. I hope there will be Other like this in the future. I CAN'T WAIT!! ^_^

Im worried about juliet though.i mean romeo is so nervous he barfed out, and i know just got so disgusted by it.cuz there should be puke leftover from the things

Fed-Kun's army
Aww it ended, but I feel bad about the fact that it's probably axed, judging by the rushness towards the end. Like Teria's leaving, Scott's fate (did he end with Char or not), cutting out the whole 3rd year and just rushed towards the end tying up loose ends. It's still enjoyable though.

Users who are viewing this thread