Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet - Vol. 16 Ch. 119 - Romio and Juliet

Group Leader
Congrats on the series finale! Now go do the rest of the chapters tbh

Well, what a ride, nice to see you and all the drama in the comment section so far guys

Dex-chan lover
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 I honestly don't want this to end. But romcoms that get dragged out turn to poop. I'm going to 100% miss this manga. Already bought some of the official releases, so once I get the last ones, I'll probably reread this a bunch of times.

Dex-chan lover
Great ending, still could’ve used more chapters for that crack addiction!

Double-page supporter
in 1 hand im glad it didnt got dragged on forever and become... shokugeki no soma type of thing... on the other im sad to let this one go ;_;

Dex-chan lover
this chapter was going nice until I was reminded scott never had his moment like maru did. Poor scott

anyways, satisfying ending nonetheless and while the ending did feel rushed the whole series was already on it's last legs so it was better to end it than to drag it out . Thanks for the translations!

Satisfying ending but i hope there are some extra like shokugeki no soma tho

Dex-chan lover
Just read the final chapter and you can already guess what the 100 chapters leading up to it is about.

It starts with a time skip cliche no less just to seal the deal that this chapter can be inserted at any point to conclude a series.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Group Leader
Good stuff, there will be omake for the characters in volume 16, so we will get to know abit more about Romio & Juliet and co.
Pain of Waiting till November

Users who are viewing this thread