Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet - Vol. 16 Ch. 119 - Romio and Juliet

Contributor
Very boring after a while, dropped several chapters ago, but glad the author make it till the end.

Power Uploader
This was definitely a fun ride. Can't wait for the omakes.

Especially because of the scanlation war that got the series back on track.

Fed-Kun's army
It felt a little like a shoujo end to me, but a good one nonetheless. Fun ride

What a nice ending.

I really loved this manga, thank you for the translation.

Anyway, any people know other series like this ?

Dex-chan lover
Despite it's shortcomings I enjoyed reading this until the end.

WOAH JUST WOAH what can I say? first awesome work #dropout, every anon out there, kinji, heztek, lonefire, persia and hasukifag and anoyone who contributed to this manga. I am sincerely grateful. Second i really hope the omakes and the anthalogy series wont be forgotten but even if it was i feel completed already with this manga

And now for the review of this chapter!

Was there any doubt what was gonna happen from chapter one? no . did we know it was gonna be cliche from the start? we kinda did yes. was it too rushed? yeah a few more chapters would have been awesome but wasn't this the best wedding chapter I have ever seen? Hell yeah
It has everything lots of comedy, of moments you just want to cry, moments when you are like "look at this character he's the best (maru scene for example) the scene of ragdoll vs inuzuka mother was amazing, inuzuka fainting for a kiss hilarious, yeah it was cliche but it was so kishuku gakkou no juliet style, literally every page was amazing you could laugh, cry, feel relieve for "x character" in any pages and that was so awesome.

awesome series and thats all I gotta say- never expected a generic anime to be this good

ps: hope my english isnt so bad xD

Dex-chan lover
You know, seeing the wedding remind me of many hilarious things they did to hide from both Touwa and Westia.
Thanks for the ride, man. Thanks too, for all of the scanlator that's been working on this series since Batoto era.

This truly a fun ride...😁

Group Leader
Kind of underwhelming but also really satisfying...

'twas a fun ride, imma miss these idiots.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks to all of those who made it possible to read this, from the author to the scanlators.. I'll miss these characters too.

Ladies and gentlemen, it's been an honor.

Thanks for all the hard work translating! I've got mixed feelings about this ending, but it was still at least enjoyable. I'll miss this manga.

First half of the manga was good, after and to the ending become "meh".

6/10.

Would rate 7/10 if Scott x Char had happened. I was more interested in their pair.

If they'll make second season of anime, I'll would like to watch it.

Ty Hetzek for your hard work.

Here, some white powder for you. <3

Users who are viewing this thread