Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet - Vol. 9 Ch. 53 - Romio and Mom I

@Kinji sorry I did not know you were the one translating this. I was refering to the group who would translate this monthly and are severly behind schedule. I was complaining since I saw this chapters months ago in threads on \a\

Group Leader
who cares about anon or dropout what matters is we got more juliet chaps smh

Contributor
@jvost

It could be both. Juliet's mom clearly has a similar story. Suprise twist: their parents partner swapped due to social pressure and/or Romeo and Juliet are both half black/white and were raised on one side vs the other based on hair color or something like that.

Edit: spelling

"KanoKari community: cheers and chill" . Hmmm ... ?
Are you sure @Kinji cuz last time I check, it's rating is about 6 and funnily enough, people actually come to the latest chapter each week just to talk shit about it and pray for the series to get axed. I still enjoy it though

Group Leader
@Shiffle Kanokari and its community is pretty funny though. Can’t say either is good but they’re fun.

I was actually expecting it to be about Romios dad and Persia's mom but this works too. So is this the cliche of the first pair couldn't get together so now their children will?

Double-page supporter
What an absolute fuckin shocker. This manga can do art, it can kinda do comedy but it sure as hell can't do a fuckin' story. Also, what kinda fucking name is Turkish? Are we going to see Swedish next? Or Danish?

@rhino36
Oh grow the fuck up. Besides the pretentious "disrespectful to those who are faithfully reading their releases" bullshit he's entirely right. You're way behind. He's being a bit of a twat but no one needs to contact you for shit.

Lol scanlator drama. Since when does translating a series give you authority to dictate who works on it? Especially when your group is so far behind.

Dex-chan lover
@jak Yeah, obviously. I mean, it just feels weird that your gf's dad is your mum's ex. Like it really shouldn't, but it just feels wrong somehow.

@LordU Two different groups of people working on the same exact chapters, separately. This shit is counter-productive.

If that's what it takes to get the series caught up, so be it. The translations for this popular series was moving at a snail's pace before it was sniped, and now we just got 5 chapters in a day. I'd say that's pretty productive to me.

Make love not war. For every dumb scanlation battle, an innocent redrawer suffers. :v

Users who are viewing this thread