Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet - Vol. 9 Ch. 54 - Romio and Mom II

Aggregator gang
Maybe I need to reread this manga, but what's the point of the whole White Cat vs Black Dogs thing, and why do they take it so seriously? It's a high school. Do they go their entire lives hating the other faction? If they get into the work force and work with someone from the other faction, do they still hate each other? Why would the older brother take this high school drama so seriously that he wouldn't forgive his own mother if he found out her secret? I get that the whole purpose of this is to have a Romeo and Juliet retelling, but thinking of it realistically it doesn't really make sense.

@Callidus those two countries really hate each other. Maybe war or something like that, I don't really know that as well. But its not a highschool drama more like students brought their hate to the highschool

Dex-chan lover
what's the point of the whole White Cat vs Black Dogs thing, and why do they take it so seriously

Really? Why do you think they are named Romeo and Juliet?

Fed-Kun's army
@Callidus

The author hasn't really said too much about the setting aside from the basic stuff we know, but I'm pretty sure it extends past high school shit and is more a national thing. It's probably along the lines of Pakistan vs India or Japan vs Korea. Lots of shit to be tossed when it comes to that kinda stuff.

Dex-chan lover
@Callidus
It's not high school. It's nationalism and two countries that are at least semi-hostile.

The real question is, why does the mixed school exists, and why does it do such a half-assed job of promoting peace? Either have separate schools, or force the students to mingle with a single uniform and a single dorm.

I need to reread but I believe both countries were at war with each other in the past. They've even mentioned that the peace treaty between the two is fragile and could break at one point

Aggregator gang
@AlmondMagnum
@Bengon
@jagtiadbulla

Yup, looks like I'll have to reread at some point. It's been a minute since this manga started so I completely forgot how it started apparently. Thanks for the replies.

@Exile Read my entire comment before replying, dipshit. I mentioned that at the end.

Dex-chan lover
@Callidus, The answer is still exactly that ... the Montague and Capulet feud was never explained in the play either.

Dex-chan lover
@AthK What isn't there to understand? http://prntscr.com/m0mgn5 Anon page. http://prntscr.com/m0mh68 LHTranslation page, they are obviously making a joke.

Power Uploader
@kraize Oh! you mean that... Well I actually found Jamini's box grup's page on Anon too. So,I think they just paste whatever they like there...
r2.png

Users who are viewing this thread