Kiss de Fusaide, Bare naide. - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Really don’t like the Male MC. Did all that borderline rapey shit to a girl he thought had feelings for his roommate. Don’t really read this genre though, so not sure if it’s a common thing.

@Chrondoz it's weird that happens in the Manga a lot but another weird thing is it didn't bother me.. 😑😑 Probably because it's just a fiction lels

Honestly, if that happens in real life I'll go berserk regardless if the guys has a good face. 🤦‍♀️

OH NO LAWD THAT GUY BETTER NOT LIKE OUR FL OR BE THE SECOND MALE LEAD I WILL FREAK OUT NGGHHHH ISTG IF THE SECOND MALE LEAD IS THE ACTUAL MALE LEAD'S BEST FRIEND I WILL JUMP OFF A CLIFF 🙂 i am sick. and tired of having second ml syndrome 💃

Okay so I have generally have this is a question for people who read this comment. Do you think that it's a good thing the mainly always defecet whatever is going on with them? Authors always use the trope. That supervisor not wanted to help her with her job. And I get it you know people don't want to be "problematic." But if something is affecting you to this degree. I think that you are allowed to "snitch". When my car got stolen while I was doing the delivery. I got blamed for it and it was the most heartbreaking thing I've ever gone through. I didn't even stand up for myself never again.

@Lancedark do you think we're just numb to it? I've been reading this genre for like 10 years. So at time I don't even notice. Til I read a comment.

This manga is what’s frivolous..... The story is so unbelievable! Lol. Well, it is what it is.

Users who are viewing this thread