Kiss de Fusaide, Bare naide.

Why her hands are soo small only on one picc her hand was normal! And her arms look unnaturally thin ;-;
Exept those things the artstyle & anatomy looks beautiful

I'm waiting for the misunderstandings to begin. I'm assuming that ML is gonna either gonna (or already) thinks she's interesting the other dude? Or the other dude actually likes her and ML knows that? Maybe ML has like liked for a while already? I'm curious how it'll go back.

So far I like it tho. Great Art. It doesn't feel as rapey as other stories like this since we already know she likes the guy.

Thanks for the update!

My guess the The two MC's are in a mutual love, just that there is a misunderstanding. Maybe ML believes that that MC likes the other dude, in hindsight that doesn't stop him from putting out moves.

FL has unrequited love with ML. Ever since FL was transferred to another position, she was separated from her daily activities of seeing ML near her work desk. FL was transferred to a different floor and have troubles of finishing up the pile of works as a result of being stucked with an inconsiderate co-worker. One night, while FL was working overtime alone, she found herself locked out of the office, without her employee card, phone, and handbag. The only person who was there at that time that can help FL, turns out to be ML. I fully support this, FL, go get him!!

stoppp this is literally so adorable I can't omg
when she started crying and he consoled her ahhh that was so heartfelt I hope they end up together soon and the misunderstandings are solved

i LOVE THIS SO KUCH ml&fl are both so attractive and this story is so hearth-throbbing, i never comment but i really felt the need to on this one.

我懂了
男二针对女主是因为喜欢男主
男主却因此误会女主喜欢男二
男女主其实互相喜欢
总结 男二碍事

Users who are viewing this thread