Kiss de Okoshite. - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Don't fall in love with me, okay?

Group Leader
Hey everyone! We aren't an English native group, but we tried our best to translate this manga. If there's any mistake, please feel free to send me a private message and I'll correct it!

really cute story...please continue to translate...Thank you for picking this manga to translate 😄

Group Leader
i love this story + the art! >u<
hope the scans continue to translate it :3

Don't be charmed by me, okay?

I think it'll be the other way around though! lol. Thank you for picking this up! I love Haruta Nana! Also, congrats on your English release! While I do some awkward phrasing and missed words here and there, they're easy to miss! English isn't my native language too, so take it with that in mind. Anyway, followed!

Aggregator gang
@kaoru_hks Thank you and your group for all the work. Its 60 pages but you guys made it. I really liked this So It will be great If you guys don't drop this.

Group Leader
@semicharmed thank you! ❤️ I also love Haruta Nana, I hope this will be a nice series hehe! (Can’t wait for him to fall for her xD)

@Msaid08 thanks a lot! ❤️ We started this manga because we are releasing it in Italian, and since I didn’t see any English group picking this up, I took it as a chance to improve my English haha. We may drop it if the series gets licensed either in Italian or English, but we’ll continue it as far as possible!

Group Leader
quite predictable but the pacing and art is real nice! seems like a classic shoujo, i like this more than stardust already hehe.

and the english was good! it is a bit rigid but for a first release, it's good c:

Group Leader
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS

I didn't expect anyone to do such a newly released Ribon magazine manga release, but this was a blessing.
Thank you!!

Users who are viewing this thread