Kiss de Okoshite.

I see Haruta Nana, I click the "follow" button.
Thank you for picking this up.

Wish someone would continue this, stories were the mc are forced to live together are so good.

It's technically not incest, but I don't know if Japan permits this kinda thing legally...

Aggregator gang
Kinda not recommended and dropped rn. Idk If I will check this again but not likely. The way story goes is similar and it mostly sucks. You can give it a try but I will not.

Dropped at chp 6

the art is pretty and i think kisaki, onemu, and their parents are adorable sweethearts, but idk. i would've definitely loved this manga if i was younger lol but i'm growing out from cliche stories. i'm fine with the fl having romantic fantasies and over-the-top ideals about wanting a prince to swipe her off her feet, but she seems so shallow. ig it's understandable becuz she's been attracting weirdos and all but like the only reason she "fell in love" with touma was becuz of his looks. i'm not saying that it's wrong to be attracted to looks first but her attitude sets off my "yikes" radar. i can understand dat she'd catch feelings easily becauz she's never met a guy who would seriously treat her well AND is handsome at the same time. i'm actually glad she has some common sense and is trying to get rid of her disturbing incest feelings towards touma. honestly, i don't even know why she likes him. there was no emotional depth between them to make her like him except for the fact that he's handsome. from wat i can see, she's falling for his face, his smooth talk, and his devotion towards family.
when she broke up with her ex, i really wanted her to put some reality into her fantasies more. it would've helped her understand her feelings towards touma even more too. just think about it, you're a hopeless romantic who's always been weirded out by guys who previously confessed to you, and then you meet a nice guy who wants a chance with you. of course you'd be thrilled to finally have a boyfriend who isn't a weirdo. you and him get along well and then it's your birthday, and he suddenly does something that upsets you. you can't help but put your family above your boyfriend who you just dated for a few days or something, and when he doesn't understand you becuz he also had ideals, it would make you feel disappointed. you would realize that not all nice and handsome guys are princes and you will eventually date a guy who doesn't respect you. UGH I REALLY WANTED HER TO GET A REALITY CHECK SOOOO BADLY SO DAT SHE WOULDN'T HAVE TO BE THIS FRUSTRATING🤣🤣
ish your typical shoujo manga. wouldn't recommend.

Mood down escalated quickly.
I go for Haruta Nana but the whole step bro-sis protect and look each other closely is tiring me eventually. Too predictable.
I grow to dislike Marmalade Boy who's invent this kinda thing into modern shoujo. Another Zettai-something also irks me just the same. They both have sweet moods but sorry...

Well, different person, different story..
As someone who digs step siblings romance a lot, actually I would so recommend this. Except some of you who find step sibling romance is kind of disturbing(incest), you better stay away.
I've read almost all shoujos about step-siblings thing and I like most of them...

Double-page supporter
domestic kanojo but make it ✨worse✨

yes, all stepcest is the same to me. thank u for listening to my ted talk.

Well, Haruta Nana works are my favs actually and her works all in Ribbon magazine for young girls below 18yo i think so they somehow are cliche and too predicable but i like her drawing style sometimes the drama in manga so still support her work ^^

"You absolutely can't fall in love with me, okay?"

HOW ABOUT I DO ANYWAYS? AND WHILE IM AT IT YOU MIGHT ASWELL DO IT TOO.

I love Haruta Nana's work so I immediately picked this up. I'm too impatient to wait for scans so I bought all of the volumes on amazon.jp so I cam finish it. I have no issue with step-sibling romances but for people who don't like it, stay away haha.

It looks like their feelings are mutual too so I'm interested to see where it goes from here. It's a standard and pretty cliche shoujo but it works and it's cute.

Users who are viewing this thread