Yeah she is indeed cute and hotAh yes the typical brain dead guard who's probably either extremely loyal to the princess, related to her or in love with her.....
god I hate these types of fanatics
But its REALLY nice to see the goddess again, man I REALLY hope she joins the harem, she's just too dam hot/cute![]()
A cute asshole elveOf course it's always asshole elves...
I dont really mind either ways tbhSo the god was a goddess (and stacked) all along, and here i thought it was flat, trap, or genderless at first.
Tbh i am tooI was really enjoying this chapter until the end i hate this trope
Of course it's always asshole elves...
Can't be a Dwarf: no hat.You sure it's an elf? Could be another dwarf!Then I read the next chapter and found the answer.
I was thinking; "yah these guys never get more then a slap on the wrist either", but then I remembered one where the guy got fired, attacked the MC later but he wasn't putting up with that and killed him.Ah yes the typical brain dead guard who's probably either extremely loyal to the princess, related to her or in love with her.....
god I hate these types of fanatics
But its REALLY nice to see the goddess again, man I REALLY hope she joins the harem, she's just too dam hot/cute![]()