Kiss Me, Liar - Ch. 4

Keith isn't very bright. If he wanted it, would he have to be hit and r//ed? If he wanted it, wouldn't the guy's d be intact?

I'm so glad he tried to leave, fight back and that he injured the attacker and that he quit.

Omegaverse is always kind of upsetting/triggering because the authors typically leave the sickening aspects of the worldview towards omega unchallenged. Like it might as well be called sexualassaultverse

Thanks so much for translating ♡

Group Leader
I f*cking hate Keith right now.

@justkeepbreathin thanks for the spoiler. I knew I should trust my guts instinct. I mean I did read the same genre as this one but...this manhwa make me speechless. Anyway, thanks to the group for translating this. It's up to them whether they want to continue to translate this or not. I might continue reading cause of the omega/uke's sake.

YES FINALLY AN OMEGA THAT DOESN'T TAKE S*** i'm so happy he fought back and didn't let keith step all over him T_T

Noooo babyy don't cry for that fucking bastard!
Or cry now and kick his balls later ok??
I luv how you defend yourself like that uuu want to hugs him ;A;

okay but it’s so satisfying that he quit other manhwas they usually stay like a retard honestly so glad he quit but sad that he cri for a sexist bastard

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW THIS FUCKING BASTARD OMG I GOT SO MAD
I'M SO GLAD HE QUIT

I'm so fucking glad he fought off the assailant, decided that his self-worth is more than working under boss who thinks that all omegas happily welcome any type of sexual contact and quit right there while cutting his losses.
Just sad that he feels so disappointed in his own feelings of infatuation for an actual piece of shit. Aww baby, cry your heart out and you'll feel better to move on.

I say this but Keith is probably the ML; unless he gets a hell of a redemption arc, idk how the author will pull that off (unless they make our MC run back to Keith... fingers crossed it ain't that).

@justkeepbreathin Thank you for the very welcome spoilers! I really don't need more shitty romanticized-abuse plots in my life. Dropped.

Scarlet Blossom Scans, I hope you drop this comic too. It's not worth it, it's a waste of time. This, if you have any morals.

@justkeepbreathin WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT---
THANK YOU FOR THE MUCH NEEDED SPOILERS HUN!
LIKE REALLY 😩
I MEAN YOU COULD'VE JUST SCROLLED BY WITHOUT WARNING US BUT YOU STILL TOLD US 😭
idk about calling it "shit" tho but like stillll thank you, you saved me from another headache 😫

lmaooooo omg that pretend plot i diiiieeeeeeeeddddddddd

@ilaya You're welcome! Yes, and the pretend plot is MUCH better than the original one. I still can't believe garbage like this is so popular (it's originally a novel and now it has a comic adaption).

@justkeepbreathin it's no wonder that the novel author is the artist themselves .-. who else would make a comic outta this
anyway you got any way t find the novel raws? 😷

Users who are viewing this thread