Kiss Me, Liar

This is such a trashY BL series but I’m reading it for the Lolz. There’s no depth to the MCs, they are so one dimensional

Double-page supporter
MangaDex needs to have Omegaverse tag for titles like this one. Or put the tag on this manhwa a.s.a.p., for easier browsing. & red tag for sexual violence tbh so people can avoid reading it accidentally.

La pueden encontrar en Lectortmo.com con el mismo nombre y traducida al español, ya va por el capítulo 34❤️❤️

i actually read some part of the plot until chap 36, so if u dont like spoilers, go ahead and skip this comment! :D

*in-depth spoiler + how the story MAY progress!*

at first the alpha kind of takes advantage of the omega’s feelings and they have a *toxic* sex partners relationship. (like bj alex at first) but the alpha kind of falls in love with the omega (idk how it just kinda progressed that way but the alpha sure was a tsundere...)

but because the alpha forced himself upon the omega, causing him to be pregnant, the omega took revenge and ran away from the alpha and is currently seeking shelter at the possible 2nd male leads’ house.

im only guessing, but the plot may be as such: since the alpha is desperately searching for the omega (who marked him), its kind of evident that the alpha is in love with the omega lmao. and then the omega cant bear to abort the child he is pregnant with.

a few years later, they will occasionally meet again, and the omega will notice how much the alpha has changed (probably the butler telling him how the alpha kind of abstained after he left and became a heartbroken piece of shit) and rekindle their relationship after much pulling and tugging.

and also, when they meet again, the omega will probably be with their child. the alpha believes its his child but the omega denies it at first (typical)

i read it via this site (btw its in chinese): https://boylove.cc/home/book/index/id/1250

if anybody has free accessible raws please comment, because i cant find them on toonkor!

also theres also a chinese ver of the manhwa’s novel (which is also nowhere to be found in english), in pdf format, but i cant access it because i dont have wechat, and i cant download it due to parental restrictions (sigh). if you can access it could you please share it with the community via a google docs/media fire link or somethn?? 🥺🥺 (just search 吻我骗子 小说)

@cocojellybeans thank you for your information. I've been looking for manhua/manhwa, also I so tired looking for on toonkor until my eye hurt...
Thank you for advance.. 😍

Aggregator gang
I don't like the story but it just like twilight
you're addicted to how unbelievable it is

Oh I’m looking forward to what’s going to happy next! Thanks you Translator team! I wish I had the skillz to be a “dick redrawer!” 😂

So based on the Chinese chapters it isn't until chapter 17/18 that stuff really goes down. That being said....

So I can tell that the characters are trash. Keith is an asshole and Yeon Woo is weak and a victim. However, I resonate with Yeon Woo because I've been there. I've loved someone who totally disregarded me and treated me like garbage. It took me YEARS to get over that guy, to distance myself from him and even now I struggle with some residual self hate. So I 5otally believesomeone else can relate to this character and I'm hoping beyond hope Yeon Woo grows from this.

Aggregator gang
For Yeon, him being raped was labeled as a very traumatic experience but after living with Keith it basically went away? I'm not a doctor but pretty sure that's not how it works
How does Yeon still feeling safe with Keith??? He sexually harassed him more than once and his TRAUMA IS ABOUT BEING RAPED YOU ASSHOLE WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!?!?!?!? THAT'S FUCKING INSANE
Maybe it is more specifically about that Grayson dude and the other guys but how can he still be not cautious at all!?!?! It's not like the only rapist in the world are them

This is so fucking good like damn I need more, hope it gets updated weakly but like the fact is why are they already not in love lol

Users who are viewing this thread