Kiss Shite Kurenakya Shinjau - Ch. 3 - Greeting the Father

Thanks for the translation! I was hoping someone would pick it up.

Holy crap this manga had been dropped for so long that i already catched up to the raws, thanks for picking this one up for all the fans!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter. I thought this was dropped. I still don’t get her personality. She clearly has feelings for him, but she won’t admit it(?). Meanwhile the MC is very honest and pretty nice and is just getting strung along as her “medicine”. I don’t get why she doesn’t start acting.. decent/nice to the guy willing to be used to save her life or why they don’t just start dating. Plus I’m still lost as to their childhood. The summary said childhood friends, but they stopped hanging out in like kindergarten (?) and he’s never even seen her house or met her dad before (so not good friends?), and they were both fixated on two totally different events; him touching her chest and her having her life saved by him (so why did she even act like she doesn’t like him when they got older?!). I’m just really lost as to their relationship and just “why even”. The dad’s funny though; I like the dad; can we get more of him in future chapters?

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
The father has one of the most japanese faces i have scene in manga, i actually believe someone with that face lives in japan.

Users who are viewing this thread