Kiss Shite Kurenakya Shinjau

Pretty sure the artist is Nishikida Keishi, not Keiko, the one who did Wagatsuma-san wa ore no yome (https://mangadex.org/title/8119/wagatsuma-san-wa-ore-no-yome).

The medicinal kissing reminded me of Sakuranbo Syndrome but that actually has a story.

HO MY GOD THEYNEED TO KISS, SUCH LEWDNESS.

: |

Contributor
DAuoBOY.png

This panel was perfectly describes my feelings to this manga

Dex-chan lover
Just recently i finished a manga about a disease where the infected needed to be groped and now i find this manga about a disease where you need to be kissed. Fate wants me to continue reading these trashy mangas xD

Contributor
Ok it seems nobody noticed the absurd group Name
"AdekHamilBang" LMAO!!! 🤣
🤣🤣🤣

Dex-chan lover
Thanks /a/ for introducing me to this garbage ...

*Hits follow button*

Oh, so another ungrateful, violent bitch, that hates men because they have wang between their legs and she has no idea "what they think"- yeah what a surprise, a woman, that doesn`t know any better... And another spineless twerp, who thinks too much, instead of growing some balls, allowing himself to be stepped on, because...? And another ridicolous illness that requires touching somebody with a dick or tounge or some shit... because we don`t have enough of those... Oh my, what an original idea(monotone sarcasm). Next one of those, to not to be labelled as same will probably feature guys having such illness and women running around and "massaging them". "High Risk Therapy" at least was self aware, how stupid that idea was, so it was good comedy, there were plot devices pulled straight out of the author`s ass, like manliness potion or some shit... Everyone knew what is this all about
Here? If it is comedy, then it is hidden well... i honestly ask here- have anyone even smilled, when he or she did read this?

Users who are viewing this thread