Kiss x Sis - Vol. 17 Ch. 102 - A Growing Concern (Remastered)

Dex-chan lover
Hi, I stopped reading after the author had him break up with the teacher, because a serious relationship would reduce the amount of incest content they could jam in here

Has he started dating her again, or can I safely give up on the manga?

Dex-chan lover
I agree with her, it's really annoying when people start whispering next to you,

@Crombs He hasn't. It's safe to drop. We're only in for the lewdness at this point.

@Crombs I am surprised you thought the teacher was the actual end game. The title is KissxSis, so it will either be open ended or end with the sister. They also foreshadowed Keita dating all the girls during his conversation with his father in the public bath. Something along the lines of 'Go ahead and try on all the shoes you want, but once you choose one stay with it.'

Dex-chan lover
Tom_Servo of Daisuki Scans apparently transferred the series to 1 2 Translations according to them. Why they chose 102 instead of 133 I wouldn't know.

Dex-chan lover
@kamakazey It wouldn't be the first story to end up with a plot/ending unrelated to the title, seeing as few authors plan out everything from the beginning

@LoupDeGarou Regardless, that way of ending his relationship with the teacher just left a sour taste in my mouth, so if they didn't get together again I doubt I would enjoy the rest of the manga. Going off and dating another girl more or less in front of the teacher would be an awkward read for me

Contributor
Wtf. Who translates a chapter that is 30 chapters behind the latest release…

Dex-chan lover
@Crombs
He gets oral sex from the "pee girl"pretty much right in front of her lmao
Even worse, she was completely aware of what was happening XD

Contributor
Teacher is worst girl anyway so it's not like you missed much

Group Leader
To everyone who's wondering why I released chapter 102 again, this was planned to happen since my days in Daisuki Scans. I'm still in the process of re-releasing chapters 99-103 as I promised earlier. We are currently working on putting out chapters 103 and 133 (unless an anon wants to use our group's translation to typeset chapter 133. Translations to chapter 133 found here: https://pastebin.com/JtzXt6pC)

Users who are viewing this thread