Kiss x Sis - Vol. 23 Ch. 139 - Many thanks

Group Leader
We reverse our decision to end our work on Kissxsis: https://www.reddit.com/r/KxS/comments/ga5ujk/update_from_1_2_translations_regarding_kissxsis/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Double-page supporter
Thank you for keeping this alive. I know the author is milking this but I hope it wraps up soon.

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow, welcome back! 😄The messiah has come back from the dead!

Looks like she will be able to move on properly.
The change between tone and emotions I felt was a little quick but I'm glad to be done with this arc.

Keita dumps Miharu flat out. And boy, did the twins HAMMER him for that!

Ako and Riko were as mean as Mikazuki said until they saw Miharu in a new light.

I got a big laugh when Mikazuki One-Punches Yuuzuki.

Keita now feels despondent, seeing how the girls ignore him. If his classmates heard about this, what Hell they’ll give HIM!

Miharu is still my second best girl after Riko. Lmao! They all ignore Keita. Well serves him right lol.

Even the twins admit that Miharu is best girl... you goddamn fool, Keita!

Dex-chan lover
I don't get it, but at least the gang (sans Keita) is happy!

Aggregator gang
i do have a feeling that the author is confused on how he want the story progressing to, i mean there's no plot line whatsoever on this. author should just stick with sensei and continue progressing the story about both of them.

Aggregator gang
Manga is taking a break? There has been a break almost every other 2 or so chapters, I think we can handle it.

Dex-chan lover
Half way through I noticed that we hadn't seen him for a few pages. 3/5 of the way through I wondered how he was handling it. Glad to see them ignoring him was acknowledged.

This is so funking ridiculous, it makes no sense and ALL PEOPLE INVOLVED ARE STUPID. I'm glad this is ending.

Users who are viewing this thread