Kiss x Sis - Vol. 23 Ch. 140 - Overnight

Double-page supporter
ok thats it, i've had enough with this one now, dont care about the story anymore, dont care about the characters, i new this was rom-com/smut but the pissing fetish thing is my last straw
thanks for the translation, but i'm out

Dex-chan lover
I like how they break 4th wall in this chapter. Sucks that his ED got cured by golden shower lmao.

Dex-chan lover
i was hoping to see a better turn out but ..... sigh..... (unzips)

3m6csQv.jpg

Dex-chan lover
R Kelly would be proud ... What? Too Soon?

And yes, before you go pissing down my neck or something ... piss play was something he was known for and she just ... if you don't get the joke ... that's okay. It wasn't meant for you.

Double-page supporter
And we're back to your regular scheduled Piss x Sis.

Dex-chan lover
I only keep reading this for completion sake. It's been almost a decade ago after all and back then, this really turned me on but now I feel it lost it's charm to me. I don't hate or dislike it, it's just I feel like the story goes absolutely nowhere and the quality dropped as well.
Actually I'm surprised no one talks about the art. Half of it looks unfinished, without any shades and there's a lot of panels with just speech bubbles.

That said, I want to finish on a good note and thank the translators for all these years.

Fed-Kun's army
Aahahha you poor fucks thinking the piss reign would be over

Dex-chan lover
Ahahahahah. I knew the author didn't have it in them to let go of the pee. Not going to lie, I think the reactions of all the girls is literally the author inserting dissenting fans.

Users who are viewing this thread