Kiss x Sis - Vol. 23 Ch. 140 - Overnight

Dex-chan lover
@ninjazz I know where you're coming from, I feel that way about a few other series and sometimes with this one too, but I think it feels like nothing is happening because what either of us want to see or happen isn't happening, or that nothing either of us find that interesting has happened lately in the recent chapters, but you can't deny that there have actually been developments the last few chapters lol

tbf, Ditama Bow's got a rep for his own piss fetish, so this isn't anything new, but idk if its just because I've been stuck waiting on the new chapters, but it feels like we've spent so much time on Mikuni and her pissing fetish and she's never really interested me all that much once their relationship started to feel like it fell into a complacent rut/routine with them hanging out, she "loses herself", he tries to fix it/bring her back, ends with her pissing on him, chapter ends with no resolution, and had it repeat itself for a few times before finally addressing it in the last couple chapters. At the very least, this chapter was more like them resolving the last chapter and gaining closure in a sense, since they may have broken up but they're still probably gonna fuck around every now and then based off of Mikuni's "you're still my master" line lol

So it may seem like nothing has happened, but the last like three or four chapters have been focused on Keita dumping Mikuni and the effects its had on them and finally ending with closure both for them and for that arc, and that means one of the other girls may get the spotlight or focus soon possibly, so at least there's something to look forward if you still feel like nothing that interests you has happened lmfao

Fed-Kun's army
“The magazine won’t allow it”, (but apparently they’re fine with “water sports.”) 😧

Double-page supporter
@Shuazilla naw man i mean i get it right. you and i both know what's what by now since we're reading this nightmare. i'm sticking with it until i see an END chapter. hopefully something happens with the teacher or maybe her brat sister (although it seems like he finally just straight up checkmated her that one chapter when he stopped playing her game and just treated her like the kid she was).

what i'm just utterly shocked by now is just how much we're doing the same thing over and over. the status quo never really bothered in me and it doesn't in this manga. what i mean is people aren't changing when they should be. people's hearts aren't breaking. people's feelings aren't being hurt. things are "resolved" in a single chapter. i feel like it wasn't always this way. like people had motivations. these people all supposedly wanted to be this dude's number 1. and who know's what keita wants at this point. people just wait for the sex or fetish thing to happen and then end on a joke. was this a story? there's no damage and there's no healing. it's just... art with words.

and this is what i'm talking about... i feel like i'm going crazy just saying something so basic about a manga that has been doing this for months if not years.

Lmao! This chapter was funny. Plus, I think Keita likes golden showers now lol.

People waiting for actual sex scenes... Not that those are not possible but they will be censored like in chapter 69...

Dex-chan lover
How did the most erotic ecchi manga ever created turn into...this?

So after Keita gets depressed after dumping Miharu, he goes LIMP.

Nothing works, so he calls her back in desperation.

Then, just like in Ch. 79, she pees on him, then BINGO! Mr. Happy is alive!

Now let’s hope he can keep it up.

Dex-chan lover
Dammit, this manga is still trying to awaking dark urges within me.

I mean, I don't want to say it's working, but......

Dex-chan lover
All things in moderation, yeah? Even piss.
Ladies and gentlemen, don't be afraid to mix up the bedroom activities - or outdoor, if you're into that kinda stuff.

I really thought we had seen the end of the piss moments.
But at least it was pretty funny this time so I'll let it slide

Hopefully that's the resolution of the last arc finally over so things can start to move forward again.

Supporter
@ninjazz: One of the things I've observed in this series is that there's really no such thing as a 'break up' in its haremesque setting; the teacher who dumped Keita keeps hanging around, staying involved with his life, the girl Keita just dumped responds immediately when it's a chance to "help" him. Within the past 30 chapters or so, none of the characters really behave like any realistic or sane person would anymore; and the author loads his pages with exposition to try and explain what's happening with them. This series truly has gone off the deep end, and the author seems to be struggling with what direction to take towards. What are Ako and Riko even trying to accomplish with Keita anymore? I've been reading this for a long time now, so I'll keep peeking in from time to time to watch the train wreck procession.

Dex-chan lover
@ninjazz Ahh, yeah I gotcha haha and yeah, I'm pretty much the same at this point, I'm just staying on the ride until it finishes at this point after investing so much time on it lol but I definitley get what you're saying. This series went from an actual serialized series with progression to an "MOTW/Monster of Movie of the Week, or in this case, Ecchi Scene of the Month" kinda series and it almost feels like they just hit an invisible reset button and everythings fine again. I definitely get where you're coming from.

The only thing though is that I think that can also be pinned on it being Mikuni's arc, since this is how she's personally reacting to Keita dumping her, as opposed to all the actual drama that happened with Kiryuu-sensei and the whole chasing her to wherever it was and ultimately breaking up and the aftermath from that shit.

Now instead of what feels like progression, it just feels like we've hit a stagnant routine/wash and rinse cycle, but then again, now that Keita and Mikuni have ended things, we may finally get a change of pace in both actual pacing and story progression/plot so lets give it one more arc of being somewhat kinda hopeful before we start phoning it in until the series ends just so we can at least see it through to the end after investing all this time we've put into the series lmfao

Double-page supporter
@DevLogger @Shuazilla rather interesting both of you reply around the same time to a 2 week long post. nothing wrong with that just interesting.

at this point i can only hope for some sort of concrete proof that any chapter even happened. it almost feels like bad SoL anime/mangas where the most pointless and worthless things happen and are forgotten but it's okay because it's usually cute anime girls doing it. the difference here is that dramatic things are happening and drama should be happening around them but no one is doing anything.

the only thing that would make me drop a manga i've followed is a complete change in subject matter and genre. so until we've jump that shark, i'm here for the monthly (if we've even that lucky) train wreck.

Supporter
@ninjazz: Birds of the feather, as they say...Aside from that, it is my firm belief that this series should have ended some time ago; but the author is dragging it out, and predictably, it stops making any sense in short order. Ultimately, I think nothing will really change; Keita will likely go onto college, and some "so here is what happened to everyone" chapters will be the final few. It could even end with something like what Cyclops Shoujo Saipu did. Will Keita finally do it with his pseudo-sisters? I doubt it, I doubt the author has the stones to place both feet into that territory. But, we'll see.

Users who are viewing this thread