Kiss x Sis - Vol. 23 Ch. 142 - Bathing Together

Bruh the mangaka needs to just make it official already or doing a hentai version of it

Aggregator gang
Just fuck already for gods sake --' It he doesn't end up with one of the sister will be really, REALLY pissed --'

Dex-chan lover
welp. the twins really haven't given him head yet. so there is still hope

@TheLastTLK Judging by the quarter-assed art and weird fetish inserts, the mangaka's been trying to get this cancelled for years. I honestly think he's sick of drawing this, but the publisher just keeps paying him.

Dex-chan lover
The author clearly has no idea for plot and just overloads it with fanservice in hopes the reader won't notice. I think the last time there still was one and the manga was good was somewhere around the teacher arc. Must be a lot of people who just buy the volumes out of habit and nostalgia for this to still be running?

Dex-chan lover
So the author wants readers to disregard anything about plot, choice of the MC's GF, so they'd petition the publisher to end this suffering. Just as planned.

I imagine he'll end up with both of the sisters - it's just the author hasn't quite figured out how to pull it off yet and so is delaying as much as possible.

@Zhi-Laohu Glad to hear the author is suffering just as much as we are. i've been reading this story for over 10 years, ffs put me out my misery 😭

At least author have some self awareness
Probably was one of the first almost hentai animes that i watched, now im reading this for so much time it become a habit, i loved it when i was younger and the history was not repetitive

I saw this when I was WAYY too young! I'm actually surprised it hasn't stopped five years ago. But from what I've seen from this chapter and it's comments, it seems like the manga basically became pr0n (without pp in vag) and the author got tired writing at this point. I truly hope it comes back to life like BESERK and eventually comes to an end. I truly, and weirdly, wish it doesn't get cancelled. If it did, it would feel like an unfinished project I didn't do and my teachers constantly asking when's it gonna be finished. Pls, author get it done. your writing was never Game of Thrones level. Let the MC just fuck anyone at this point :-(.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like this cliffhanger would make more sense if they at least translated what the sign on the building said.

Btw, it translates to "Ane Osamu Yu", or "Ane no Yu", or something like that, which according to Google Translate (for whatever that's worth lol) translates to "Sister's Hot Water", which sounds like a Bathhouse run by sisters, or a bathhouse specializing in siscon-themed baths or something lol

So this at least makes his wandering and stopping in front of a random building right after his fight with his sisters make a little more sense and a bit more interesting haha

So at least there's some kind of interesting implications coming in the next chapter when it comes back from break.

Supporter
Welp, as others have posted, the series has broken the fourth wall and become aware of itself, lol. To me, this foreshadows the near ending of the story, since once again as others have stated, the author seems to be running out/has run out of motivation to continue, and has entered cruise control mode.

I would like to believe all that, but upon closer examination, it's like we're reflecting all the way back to the original conflict: Keita is sexually attracted to his sisters, but won't go all the way with them because they are his sisters. Still, the translation in the middle right panel on page 22 seems a bit weird. Should it have said something more like "No way, that can't be it. Even for me, I think that if it wasn't for the fact that you are my sisters, then...(I'd be fine with it)"? The meaning becomes more clear a couple of pages later, but I was a bit perplexed the first time I read it.

Users who are viewing this thread