Kiss x Sis - Vol. 24 Ch. 145 - Self-control through lack of thought

that awkward moment when you want to fuck your sister who have been seducing you for a decade but you can’t go for it because you had been resisting them for a long time and its just weird if you stop resisting now...

Group Leader
Ahahaha. Don't worry my man. I've been reading your story for the past 15 years, I can wait another 15 years when you finally grow some balls and choose a girl you want to love. I believe in you and your decisions.

Can anyone remind me again from which chapter he pulled out that dirty prank on her? As far as I remember, didn't she get caught by her older sister before anything happened?🤔

It's actually kind of amazing that the author manages to make the twins look worse compared to all three other girls with every single new chapter, yet we're supposed to believe that the inevitable stepsibling threesome end is the best end.

Dex-chan lover
@trimutius

Yeah I'm late to the trashfire, but boy howdy that fucking made me laugh.

I got told by a friend that "It got better, you just had to stick it out past the piss."
Yeah, that was deffo a "Jokes on me" bit it seems.

@booterror yeah it was downhill after chapter 69 (not even joking, that one is still the best one, because author memed it up) but in last few chapters it picked up the pace again...

please tell if i am right, she tried to convince him its ok to fuck his sisters right?

Double-page supporter
Is there a page missing where he pushed her off him or something? She had him on the ropes but next page he's just washing her hair? How tf that happen?

Users who are viewing this thread