Kiss x Sis

man, the artist really seems to have given up. at this rate in a few chapters this whole series is just gonna be hastily sketched stick figures pissing on each other

Double-page supporter
@nilsunna Eugh yikes, spoilers and all that just sounds like ass. I don't know WHY so many authors decide to just openly ruin what they've got going

Edit: Yeah I saw some of the OVA stuff on Twitter and went into a deep dive on the wiki. Yikes. Keita kinda goes from atypical harem protagonist to self loathing pos. Do not exactly have faith in the author to work this out well.

So where's this manga at now? Any progress? Last time I read the manga was when the glasses girl gave Keita a blowjob in the classroom with sensei present. I kinda just gave up at that point.

I stopped reading because I absolutely despise Keita. He's a piece of shit. He has two best girls, Riko (true best girl) and Ako, that are crazy about him yet the author makes him keep going between all these other girls when it's obvious Riko and Ako are the endgame. I'll give the author credit for at least making Keita admit that he is a piece of shit, which is more than many other authors have their MCs do.

Honestly, I wouldn't have minded if the author had just gradually stepped up the foreplay until Keita and the twins couldn't hold back anymore and had them go all the way. Wouldn't even have minded a bunch of chapters spanning the course of months in-universe of Keita and the twins just having tons of intense and passionate sex, mostly one at a time (I love Riko and Ako's rivalry when it comes to Keita and it would've been fun seeing them try to one-up each other on who can have the most sex with Keita without having the other interrupt) but with the occasional threesome, with it eventually ending with Keita and the twins all grown up living together and having kids. Instead we're getting...whatever this is.

Since the author is going the route he is with this manga I wish he would go with the unexpected; make all the girls realize what a piece of shit Keita is and move on from him and find guys who'll treat them right (because let's be honest here; the current Keita doesn't deserve any of them), with Keita ending up alone but becomes a better person for it. I'd be okay with him eventually finding happiness with some random girl at the very end tho.

Uh, sorry for the rant. But yeah, I basically just wanna know if Keita manned up and fucked best girl Riko already. Unlikely but can't hurt to ask.

Well why are you guys wondering that Keita became a piece of shit. I just came back because I saw a new chapter and was wondering whether this manga is nearing it's ending but after reading the comments I'm glad I dropped this years ago.
The chapter that killed this manga for me was the chapter Keita takes a bath with his father. First it's fucking weird cause the start is all about his dads penis being huge and then his fathers relationship advice was to cheat on his girlfriend because if he fucks all the women around him he will then know who the right one is. Basically cheat and the girls whos best at sex you shall take as your wife and then stop fucking ever girl you can get your hands on.

Dex-chan lover
Another chapter about the damn glasses girl. Remove this character.

Group Leader
Long time ago i watched the anime, it was good, but now reading through comment i'm getting the feeling that , it's gonna end in a very bad way. + i don't really like "Drama", it gives me anxiety and upset my stomach, even seeing Drama and Romance genre make me feel really bad.
Is he gonna get those sister's or he gonna be a doormat???

Aggregator gang
I have come across a formidable foe! Let's read to prove out resilience.

Double-page supporter
Yup. Keita turning into air is a good way to deal with things.

So... this manga has outlived most of my braincells yet it is only some 100-130 chapters in and from what i can tell it's not planing to end before we all die

Double-page supporter
Kind of a weak chapter, to be honest. The watersports felt really hamfisted this time.

Users who are viewing this thread