Kitai Fuku ga Aru - Vol. 4 Ch. 26 - The Right Height

Dex-chan lover
i'm sure pro models are often used but i can imagine the appeal of "amateur" photo being featured in magazine to show that 'normal' ppl can wear these kinda clothes

Tho if someone were to just contact through twitter for a 'modelling offer' i think my guard would be up lol

But congrats to her/hopefully they'll still accept her after her initial refusal, which i assume will happen b/c 'story/manga' but usually i would imagine you can't just 'change your mind' so easily on a business offer if you turn them down to begin with

Dex-chan lover
Its not like shes gonna be a runway model, a magazine model wont need the height imo.
yeah it does seem silly esp with photoshop these days and varieties on body types (even tho japan doesn't necessarily have the same kinda 'body acceptance' kinda campaigns i imagine they still need to have some plus size options in some stores even if they don't necessarily ad for) , i do remember someone saying they wanted to be a model in school and ppl are like "oh you have to be six feet" but like it's rare for some women around here to get that tall even with heels, but most ppl don't associate Lolitas with tallness anyways lol (tho i'm sure a "lolita dress" with someone like Lady Dimitrescue or whatever would also appeal to some)

Group Leader
Many lolita dresses are made so that they ideally end at or just above the knee. Because she's taller, the dress would stop above her knee, and she probably thinks that others will think it doesn't look right or that it doesn't suit her body type, which would be apparent in photos as a well as on a runway. Of course this styling is a preference and subjective to everyone's own opinion, but I figured i'd explain this since it's a nuance for people who don't wear lolita, and was a bit much to add as a note.

Fed-Kun's army
Of all brands, I surely did not expect Souffle Song to be mentioned...

Users who are viewing this thread