Kitaku Tochuu de Yome to Musume ga Dekita n dakedo, Dragon datta. - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
Man what a waste of a premise. Childhood friend and weird cat friend were a waste of time. I kinda can see why it was axed. Everyone was way too one dimensional. I Feel like I saw everything I needed to see from the characters in the 11 chapters. It was losing its steam quickly. Oh well. Thanks for the translations!

Dex-chan lover
I read this when it came out and was pretty bummed when I found out it was never finished. Thank you for giving this series a sense of closure.

Dex-chan lover
I didn't realize this was cancelled before I started reading from seeing the END tag.

If it was going to get axed anyway I wish they had focused more on the main couple's relationship and their kids and not included the childhood friend who is destined to lose given the premise. Also was hoping they would explain what the deal is with the spell he chants for speed and what the mouse meant by loved(blessed?) by the wind. I'm guessing if this had kept going we'd have some conflict with the dragon king since she dislikes lower lifeforms.

Overall a waste of a good premise
The thing to note is that this was based on a web novel.

And frankly, it isn't a surprise that it was canceled.

Like, was it ever mentioned to the girl WHY he'd have a hard time accepting them as his kids???

Don't worry, this virgin has to be a husband and dad to people he barely met....

And then they added other people way too soon before even making us like the couple and enjoy the relationship....

Is it really a shock???

I mean, the potential is there...

But they should have cleared some of the early problems first, and never added an alternative love interest or female childhood friend... and they should have given breathing room for the relationship...

Dex-chan lover
Well, that was...an ending. Not particularly good, not bad, just very... unmemorable. Lots of wasted potential here, by which I mean it's a shame we don't get to see the babies do cute baby things :qq:

Did this go as far as the WN or was there more actual story?

Dex-chan lover
even if this feels like an axe, nobody cared for so long to at least finish up the series? thanks for doing the job. thanks!

i also felt like the focus of the series was odd, but with only so few chapters, it's hard to imagine how it could have turned out.

Damn, and we even got a grandma tease.

Welp, it was cute and fun while it lasted.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for finishing up the series... It took us 6 years to know the manga has been axed that long

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for finishing this. It's really too bad this got canceled.

Dex-chan lover
Seems like it was literally axed with this chapter, the story was opening the academy arc just in the previous chapter with no hint of closure.
School arcs help a lot, so this serie was axed before it had a chance to get readers again, extremely unlucky.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for finishing it up!
This would've been way more successful if it was released nowadays lmao

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for finishing it.

It's one I would have liked to go on longer but it be what it do.

Dex-chan lover
The author had a high school boy with a dragon wife and two dragon kids in his story and still managed to make it dull.

Thanks for finishing up the translation at least.

Dex-chan lover
finally someone finish it even though it is axed.

What a waste of revived concept that has shoujo demographic. Why Japan is so against of having baby during school years in their manga / novel ?

Fed-Kun's army
A cute manga that I liked. Sad to see it axed, but happy to see the last chapters translated! Thank you! :)

Dex-chan lover
Don't worry, this virgin has to be a husband and dad to people he barely met...
tbf most new parents are mothers/fathers to people they've barely met, on account of said people not even being conceived yet less than a year ago. it's not like aoi knew them as anything other than eggs for any longer than he did either.

Dex-chan lover
tbf most new parents are mothers/fathers to people they've barely met, on account of said people not even being conceived yet less than a year ago. it's not like aoi knew them as anything other than eggs for any longer than he did either.
Yes, but he literally never slept with the girl.

Think about that. A dude is being told by this girl he's never met that he's the sudden father of some kids while he never had sex with her.

It's not about the concerting but HOW they are conceived...

And it's not about being a father to the kids he's never met, but the fact that he's never met the mother....

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for spending time finishing this. I knew it was cancelled back then but nobody bothered finishing tl-ing this and such a waste potential to this entire premise just to get axed.

Users who are viewing this thread