Kitanai Kimi ga Ichiban Kawaii: Sou Ieba Son'na Koto - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

Honestly tho, the type of love Airi had for hinako wasn't love but just obsession labeled with the name love ..... I don't think neither of them were actually in love it was all just twisted obsessiveness possessiveness and lust all mixed together and named love.
Screenshot_2023-06-10-23-02-21-96_e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.png

Dex-chan lover
ohhh so thats why manio has that reputation i want to unread that last part

Dex-chan lover
I need to remember how I bleached my brain cause I don't want to remember that anymore than necessary...

Power Uploader
Didn't the vomiting incident happened when they were already in high school?

Dex-chan lover
Didn't the vomiting incident happened when they were already in high school?
It started in middle school, not long after they met which is why they're always together. In high school they were in separate cliques and didn't interact with each other much in front of other people in order to hide their true relationship.

Edit: I believe that particular vomiting incident is one of the first ones that made Airi excited. It's been a while since I've read it so can't remember if it was THE first one.

Power Uploader
It started in middle school, not long after they met which is why they're always together. In high school they were in separate cliques and didn't interact with each other much in front of other people in order to hide their true relationship.

Edit: I believe that particular vomiting incident is one of the first ones that made Airi excited. It's been a while since I've read it so can't remember if it was THE first one.
Ah right, it's been a while so I forgot they were only openly friendly during middle school.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for this!
Finally! I was waiting for this for a long time, man, couldn't even find the raw right away until I forgot. Didn't have any moolah either to actually buy it.

Anyway, fuck yeah, their death is canon!
no more room for happier interpretations of the original ending woooot!

Users who are viewing this thread