Kitanai Kimi ga Ichiban Kawaii - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
I've seen that kind of things before, messing up with the one you love because they look cute when desperate but not to that level. I always found that make the relation toxic as one only found joy as bullying the other one and the other is kinda victim of that as generally they're lowself esteem and look up to the one bullying them and so they're happy that they are interested in them. I have nothing against S&M relation like in The Real Her but here that goes a bit beyond S&M.

@Lilliwyt I doubt this is even a S&M relations more like bullying in it's finest. You can't even see if Hina is enjoying it which most M does. She's scared but doesn't want to leave Ai because she thinks she's her no.1 and obviously inlove with her.

But what I know is Ai is your typical malicious manipulative person.

Say what you will be at least she does aftercare unlike 99% of toxic yuri relationships

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, it’s a toxic relationship, one person is a piece of shit and manipulative... and? Why does this matter? I’m not reading a manga to have an example of how one should act in a relationship. If the story is well written and enjoyable, I’m definitely reading it.

She seems to clearly be a sadist, however, I have this unnerving feeling that she lacks any form of experience in a sadomasochism relationship. This is dangerous. I'm curious to see where this is going.

Users who are viewing this thread