Okay I'm not reading this anymore sry..
YaeMikolover4ever Double-page supporter Joined Oct 20, 2024 Messages 166 Apr 5, 2025 #61 Okay I'm not reading this anymore sry..
Westes Dex-chan lover Joined Sep 26, 2023 Messages 176 Jul 16, 2025 #62 Why the f*ck did I think it was a good Idea to read this as my first toxic Yuri manga... WHY, WHY DID I?? Last edited: Jul 16, 2025
Why the f*ck did I think it was a good Idea to read this as my first toxic Yuri manga... WHY, WHY DID I??
lilsssss Dex-chan lover Joined Nov 28, 2025 Messages 129 Jan 18, 2026 #65 ughhhhhh this one was hard to read
ariangoodbunny Joined Mar 28, 2026 Messages 3 Mar 28, 2026 #67 yeah im really a sadomasochist oh my god yum
C Crimon Joined Jun 19, 2025 Messages 25 Aug 29, 2026 #69 I'm a sensitive person. I still can endure the first 3 chapters but this belly piercing really get me, I feel weird as if I got pierce myself
I'm a sensitive person. I still can endure the first 3 chapters but this belly piercing really get me, I feel weird as if I got pierce myself