Kitanai Kimi ga Ichiban Kawaii - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

alright it's pretty funny that hina thought the bullying was ai trying to show her love at first

@Lilliwyt yeah it makes sense why this situation is occurring but simple can be good too smh. I just want it to go back to the old days.

All im wondering now is what Ai is going to try pull this time to try and get everyone on her side again because she got seen through like glass in all these failed attempts so far

This chapter is a freaking train wreck from the first to the last page, I mean it.

With that being said, I can't wait for the next chapter...

> This chapter is a freaking train wreck from the first to the last page, I mean it.

With that being said, I can't wait for the next chapter...

@ikancucut You summed up my thoughts perfectly lol

the ending of this chapter gives off the vibe of a big timeskip in the next chapter

Honestly, this was a rollercoaster for me. I came for the outrageous kink. The piercing, the choking, hell... the chapter where she literally sat in a chair and got teased was the best.
Watching this drama all unfold caught me by surprise and it almost makes me feel guilty for reading this. Perhaps its the author's way of punishing us lol.

Still, I cant wait to see where this goes.

Users who are viewing this thread