Kitanai Kimi ga Ichiban Kawaii - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Double-page supporter
YES
YES

so satisfying. Airi just fucking self-destructed, which is what she deserves. she doesn't deserve the Midou treatment from Ijousha no Ai. she's not a criminal mastermind, just a stupid fucked up kid who took things too far. it's only natural to see it all blow up on her face

the bullying from other girls is sorta forced? in this situation Airi would be the one who would get bullied in turn. (a la Koe no Katachi) of course at this point it's probably a juvenile hall sentence waiting for her, lmao

This manga went from an interesting Yuri dynamic to a psychological horror with drama. I hate glasses girl and I want to see Ai and Hina go back to being happy together.
There's so much mental stuff going on that I'm honestly hooked and want to see more. Glasses girl is the real monster in this story. Ai and Hina had an S and M relationship they were both happy and satisfied with and Glasses came and messed it all up because she too has mental problems.

Aggregator gang
God, I'll never understand why people give a shit enough to bully. Like, I've watched bullying unfold and the reason is always annoyance. Why not just ignore the person?

Imma say it, I know I ain't the first but.

The bitch deserved it, I literally feel nothing for her.

Reading this was like having an orgasm. She fucking deserved that shit. I know they have an S and M relationship but that shit was one-sided. Hina genuinely loves her so she accepts whatever kinkplay gets thrown at her. Ai-chan on the other hand does it for herself and doesn't give a shit about Hina. That's not a healthy S and M relationship at all.

man this is the most bizarre and weird characters relationships i've seen in some time

Dex-chan lover
Apparently physical abuse rates are crazy high in lesbian relationships. Bitches be crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread