Kitanai Kimi ga Ichiban Kawaii - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Yup common senses doesn't applied here indeed, you're right long black haired girl

Dex-chan lover
@swilson
>the fact is that what they were doing was consensual and didn't cause harm to others
hard to say that it's consensual when Hina's codependency is created through Ai's intentionally vile psychological manipulation tactics. she basically brainwashed her.
it's like when girls do an ahegao double peace sign at the end of a mindbreak doujin lmfao, does that mean she consented to the whole thing?

@gouder
Fair enough, though I'd argue that recent chapters have shown that Hina is much more aware of Ai's manipulations than you're giving her credit for.

Double-page supporter
ugh. i understand the "wasn't harming anyone else" logic, but i hope anyone saying what they were doing was "consensual" and totally fine gets some screws in their heads checked themselves. you don't understand power dynamics in abusive relationships THIS comes off as consensual to you. especially after this chapter, like girl straight up started beating the shit out of Hina, like holy shit. how hard could you miss the point here?

Aggregator gang
Is this series set in Sweden? Cause i'm seeing some Stockholm syndrome.

From the looks of it, Hina is a hardcore M with fully developed Stockholm Syndrome. She gets beaten up and liked that shit. Holy fuck. Okay... onto the next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Bitches be fucking crazy holy shit. Also, Ai is really getting what she deserves.

Users who are viewing this thread