Kitanai Kimi ga Ichiban Kawaii - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
Gross, really f-‘d up buuuut I hope she can just tell her mom she wants to transfer

Actually I wonder what she’s told her mom about staying home

Good ending for them would be well I guess logically stay apart but their true nature will never go away, it’ll eat them from the inside and be miserable despite what they do on the outside

So I guess the good end imo would them be together but put LIMITS to what they do and RULES as if their screwed relationship was just a fetish.

Dex-chan lover
I know and expect that these girls are damn crazy, well we know that from the title already
Im really curious how the author will lead the story

Ayy there's the title.

I had to stop halfway to make sure nobody is around me.

This is the dumpster fire you can't look away from. ITS ACTUALLY SO GOOD. Ty mycropen. You're my fav skan groop now.

There is the me who resolved myself not to read the next chapter.... Then there is the me that notices there is a next chapter
Considering where I am rn, u can tell which one won in the end

Can't wait for the next one ngl.
Respect for the author as they could have pushed this with a lot less messed up "playing" at school and it would have probably given him a broader audience as most people look at the first few chapters and run away (IMO), also with the less messed up stuff he could have the entirely same plot and it would have worked fine.

Dex-chan lover
There's only one thing in my mind reading the last panel...
"How tables have turned"

Wah thank god I stuck to this manga despite the first few disturbing chapters. The plot keeps getting more interesting and their romance is honestly just so authentic and unique. I love every single one of their interactions (I always have a weak spot for love/hate relationship) and I hope they have a good ending together (slim chance and dumb choice? I know but whatever a man can dream)

Users who are viewing this thread