Kitanai Kimi ga Ichiban Kawaii - Vol. 4 Ch. 16

ok i have to point out that when ai said it felt like a weigh off her shoulders, hina was clinging on to her and it just looks like she's putting more weight, shutter style

Man I really tried to tell myself it was the black haired girl that was messed up.. but now it seems like that is literally impossible

this is so wholesome ^^ hopefully the next chapter will show them finally going outside on dates!!

Her mother is pretty ignorant, school? ರ_ರ Perhaps because i dont know her side of the story of what she thinks about her daughter. Maybe shes taking her for those stereotyped shut-ins. But this chapter was cute.

Ooooo they are really switch to each other. New Hina is "old Airi" and new Airi is "old Hina", and now new Airi would comfort new Hina just like the "old Hina" comfort "old Airi" as well as the "old Airi" did say to Hina that only Hina make her feel comfortable
It's strange that it's Airi is not that normal and she wants the most perfect, wants to do sth she like at the beginning and that affects Hina somehow. I don't say it's healthy but they were fine with all those until the glasses girl broke it, and it turns out that now she's scrared of all of the disgusting looking of everyone around her and doesn't want to go out and meet anyone. This makes me feel like that Airi is going to become "a doll" under the control of Hina somehow. The "weight" here I guess maybe it's the Hina. The more she feels the weight is off, the more she maybe be controlled by Hina and the more be doll she is, I think. Omg so much details have to think in this chap, sooo dark.

Thank you so much for the trans @mycropen. Can't wait for the next chap how it would be, I hope to see the date of both of them :))))

Man this chapter be so reversed, it's so dark and I like it. Thanks for the update!! Waiting for the next chapter!!

Airi established her S role by being there for hina when she was younger to make her dependent on her. Whereas Hina establishes it by taking advantage of Airis social downfall and her following isolation/depression by becoming the only source of social interaction for her, creating a dependence as well. They more or less had a normal S&M relationship before but basically Hina is a fucking psychopath.

Aggregator gang
I really like this reversal that I forget how many times I have reread this.

Users who are viewing this thread