Kitanai Kimi ga Ichiban Kawaii - Vol. 4 Ch. 17

Damn, I'm pretty sure this is abuse. This is grooming and coercion, definitely not cute.

why do i feel like someone is gonna get killed soon and Ai becoming a yandere lol..

Aggregator gang
she abused her for so long that the abused girl broke and became the abusive instead

Ai-chan now taste what she enjoyed before, and Hina take comeback in frightening degree (Mindbreak + Filming + Manipulation).

I can see the ending where two of them may suicide together.

@gamma2015 While it seemed abusive, it looked more like a one sided S&M relationship before the creature with the glasses took the photos. Before that the Masochist loved the Sadist and the Sadist liked the body of the Masochist. It's certainly not the best relationship, but think of it as one sees it as Friends with Benefits while the other takes it as an actual romantic relationship. Now on the other hand, because Hina always was full yandere for Ai, she wasn't getting her attention anymore. So she took it into her own hands to keep Ai all for herself like she wanted to from the beginning. She did say she hated seeing Ai with anyone other than herself.
While she had always been yandere, it would have never come to this if it weren't for the creature with glasses.

Dex-chan lover
Yeesh who’s the true sadist now eh

Well I can only see this getting more toxic, I can’t see a happy end at all lol just some one or both in a mental hospital or at least therapy... I guess prison may be an option too oof

The relationship has become so toxic it's becoming increasingly hard to read this.

I've never been so worried over a character in my life(well not really) but still this is so f up, ngl at this point I don't know if we'll getting the kind of happy ending that we wanted for them...however still, dear author-san I really hope you'll not messing up their ending too much later...

I JUST WANT TO SEE THEM FLIRTING WITH EACH OTHER LIKE HOW 'NORMAL' PEOPLE DOES IT WITH THEIR LOVER

Hentai got nothing on this. This is legitimate mind break. This manga is so screwed up you can't help but flip the page. In terms of story, I'd say it did its job well on getting readers hooked.

this is so fucked up to the point that i don't care anymore and just enjoying reading this with disgusted face.
and god, that's the most uncomfortable cumming that I've ever seen..

Every time I read this manga I feel Like the biggest degenerate in my bloodline.

Users who are viewing this thread