Kitanai Kimi ga Ichiban Kawaii - Vol. 5 Ch. 26

Fed-Kun's army
lmfao i jokingly came here from a comment from “Kanpeki na Iinchou-chan to Gouhou Gyaru-chan” mocking how much drooling/liquids both manga had and holy fck am i glad i did. After binging the manga in three sittings or so, being able to see their descent to depravity was indeed a wild ride. I really did wish the author let them have a happy adult life, but with the undertone in the latter half of the story, i sadly couldn’t see the story ending any other way. What a journey, and what a great manga

Dex-chan lover
Boy, I sure am not built for toxic yuri. This was definitely engrossing in a "how worse could it possibly get" way, and I think the writing was good, as well as the art actually, but man, reading this from beginning to end right before bed might have been my worst move of the year, and it's only the start of January...

Dex-chan lover
Wew, I put this one off for when I was in one of "those kinda moods" to read something fucked up. Honestly, 10/10. What a fucking ride.

Fucked up story like this one is beautiful. Maybe it's not for everyone and for sure some people will say it's filthy and disturbing but for me, It's interest me and this kind of story is something unique compared to other stories out there.

It was like a year or so ago I was like “I wanna get into yuri!” So I looked up yuri manga and I thought the art looked cute. I got to the end and I was floored

its sad this got canceled, something like this happened to me actually, although i lived in the end, sadly

Users who are viewing this thread