Kitazawa-kun wa A Class - Vol. 2 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
7q62kz.jpg

Supporter
Well the trope happens again, i literally forgot this was supposed to be themed around both having a secret
That said

YO NACHUPA GANG RISE UP

Dex-chan lover
He literally didn't have to mention the tennis girl situation.

All he had to say was that guy invited him to go bowling and those girls were with them. Like he covered up the whole story when only half of it was relevant in the first place.

Dex-chan lover
THE FUCK?

Literally the worst chapter so far why are they suddenly not communicating? The guy is suddenly disrespecting the MC? THEN THEY CONTINUE LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED?

I'm reading the comments and did this manga actually get axed? Deserved. I hope the artist gets better work cus the author has ass writing

I'm more surprised they axed this, but still keep the piece of crap Guilty Circle (author's other manga) alive, I guess being a cuck already imprinted deep inside their mind

Dex-chan lover
He literally didn't have to mention the tennis girl situation.

All he had to say was that guy invited him to go bowling and those girls were with them. Like he covered up the whole story when only half of it was relevant in the first place.
Right? As if MC meeting up with his friend is supposed to be a big secret, hell he was there with them in the group so what was the point of all that secrecy??

Dex-chan lover
Poor Kitazawa, he just wants to have fun and explore the area. He never expected his relationship with Ayame to be on the line. Well, at least he and the rest of the group are having fun! Lots of pictures to be taken, and rickshaws to be riden!

Ahahaha, poor Ayame. Her feelings were shattered by her delusions. At least Natsu made things quite clear for her. Ayame truly does love Kitazawa, she's loved him even when he was fat. So of course it'd be hard if she saw him fall in love with someone for their personality.

I wish her luck with her battle against Natsu!

Dex-chan lover
People aren't property.....they also choose who they want and not to be partners with

Users who are viewing this thread