Kitsune no Oyome-chan - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - Oyome-chan and the Couple's Meeting

Double-page supporter
Abe dono approved this message

Even if it fox waifu

Reality hits harder than truck-kun hits a protagonist into isekai

t28

Dex-chan lover
I was ready to make a comment on how a measly 5 months of salary isn't actually fuck all when it comes to child care costs, but I'm glad to see its going to be addressed by the manga itself

The guy is a realist. Furball waifu will probably start spiking the costs

Dex-chan lover
Reality had led splendidly here. 5 moth worth of salary is much, but in the grand scheme of child rearing is not much, I can attest to that.😌

More so with two kids 😔

Dex-chan lover
I knew when asked for something she wants she'd say a child. lol. And that page 6, she is just too cute.

Contributor
As much as I enjoyed the chapter of the couple discussing their future home and child plans, the TL note at the end was the cherry on top.

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad they address the elephant in the room for me which was that gold bars cant be just sold like that and all the taxes that come with it also all gold bars are labeled with serial numbers of their origin from the mines and the smelter they come from,also normal civilians dont have gold bars like that so they would get investigated by their version of the IRS.

Fed-Kun's army
This is why Japan is dying out, you shitty asshole. Get a better job and provide!

Dex-chan lover
Parents want grandchildren and have tons of cash.
1) Make kid(s? I mean, fox have litters of 2-12)
2) Mooch more cash off parents.
3) Everyone wins

you cannot fuck the horny fox girl....and whyyyyyyyyy de hell you think about child expensive if you a fucking 200g gold that ....arhhh fuck

Resident Yuripig
Contributor
>Credit page
Wow, dude.... I diagnose you with autism.

Supporter
I thought the standard obscure currency in manga was the Norwegian Krone? BTW 200g of gold is worth 1,2 million NOK today.

Dex-chan lover
>Korean-American translator that speaks Japanese using outdated past Greek currency to convert from Yen

God damn, that's branching.

Users who are viewing this thread