Kitsune no Yomeiri

Contributor
For all that it's a tried and true formula for making garbage wish-fulfillment manga, and for all that this brings nothing new to the table, I've found this a surprisingly inoffensive read so far.

Though there isn't much chemistry between the characters (and hijinks with side-characters usually take front-stage), their not-actually-that-romantic relationship "works" well enough in a low-key way—he thinks she's kinda cute, she enjoys pranking him, it seems like by-and-large they're okay living together—that it's actually kind of vaguely relaxing to read.

It doesn't hurt that all the characters are actually kind of vaguely adorable, even the annoying ones.

I'm not saying it's any sort of masterpiece, of course—but that, y'know, it works much better as bland-ish comfort food than I was expecting.

...I feel like I'm damning it with faint praise now but that wasn't quite my intention. :'p Though it may deserve it.

thats doubtful, no one group has bothered to finish this let alone this group who will but out any other trans but this series...sad since its a good series but consider trash by this group...well one chpt a year is good for them has a standard

Dex-chan lover
I appreciate this series being scanlated, but can someone else rescue this series from Simple Scans?

I would like to finish this series before I actually die

who died? i cant believe theirs a new chpt, still another group please grab this, 1.5 volumes left wanna see the end of this series before the apocalypse starts

@schthaxe i know I'm asking a lot for someone who is not even paying a penny but there's only 7 chapters left to translate. Can you guys complete it few weeks?

Users who are viewing this thread