Kitsune Spirit - Ch. 102

Dex-chan lover
@Diamona I don't think it's even possible to knock someone out with a table tennis ball. The thing has too little mass. If you tried to give it so much speed it would have the kinetic energy needed, the ball would explode the moment your racket contacted it. Maybe the fox wife could surround the ball with some kind of magical fox energy to make it more potent, but I doubt she would be that cheap of a player against her own husband. Maybe she just put up such a fierce fight that the dude had to forget all about imagining lewd situations simply to stay in the game.

But man, it has been ages since I played table tennis. I used to be pretty decent at it.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
It was way easier to play regular tennis than table tennis for me.

How many ball games exist?

Dex-chan lover
page 1 tn note: "from" -> "form"
Come on guys, the author means that "this arc was interrupted". We will return to ping pong after police arc nice and fine.
I really like how their bathrobes match their speech colors
Also, I bet on hubby's victory
Marisa is cuuuuute!

Translator-kun, just think about it: your translations are being read by 15-20k people, each chapter. You're pretty cool, man. Chin up!

Dex-chan lover
I was wondering why wife-y didn't make any comments about his delusions... it was because she was about to end him

"Honey where did i get this knot on my head?"

"I don't know maybe a kid hit you with a ball."

Users who are viewing this thread