Kitsune Spirit - Ch. 57

Dex-chan lover
Or or or, you can be a fucking adult and say "I'm really sorry but I don't feel that way about you anymore. I think it would be best if we broke off our engagement."

Bird demon pops out, rips off his clothes and puts a big hat with strobe neon lights that says "I'm a fucking douchebag" then contorts him into the vending machine

- the best outcome

Contributor
Holy shit, I can see why this arc goes on for 30+ (admittedly very short) chapters.
I mean, I'd much rather return to FLUFF ASAP, but seeing this lower-than-my-GPA existence get his karmic retribution is not the worst possible detour.

Supporter
I'm just here to thank G-P for his continued great credit pages, the fluff and story is great by itself but the credit pages are always a riot. Thank you G-P

Dex-chan lover
G-P is russianing hard, as I see.
As for the fiancé, well...
doZo76o.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@stilgar Welcome to "face" culture. If he is engaged to be married chances are his entire section at work knows it, and getting caught cheating and cancelling the wedding would wreak havoc on his reputation and future success. Easier to set up his girlfriend to have vindication and pity in his favour.

Double-page supporter
Wth? Is this compensation fee for real in Japan? This is basically ASKING to become a criminal.. I dont get how they become a couple and even engaged, but in general there are millions of people who get engaged and break it of afterwords. If law says, you have to pay for breaking it off, ofc there will be people who dont want to pay for it and "take other paths".

I really dont get this law at all... Id get it, if there were already married, but engaged?

Before someone misunderstands: Ofc this dude should get arrested, but what I mean is, that its unnecessary increasing the criminal potential. Just get rid of that stupid law. It basically forces you to be either unhappy for life, literally "pay" or to never engaged thus never married at all. How should this be good for potential offspring. Do they want to die out their folks?

Dex-chan lover
@stilgar The guy tried to get her raped so that he could sue her for money and come off looking like the good guy while cheating on her.

She already said that just packing up and leaving would be easy, but it would still be very unsatisfying, considering the fact that they're engaged, she must've been in love with him for a long time, and she has a right to be extremely pissed.

for making a irredeemable evil guy, it's at least a realistic feel to him rather then I'm a douche just "because".

Dex-chan lover
A pretty crazy law. But then again, the world is full of weird laws. Luckily most of them are kind of irrelevant today, I believe, unlike the one mentioned in this chapter.

Aggregator gang
I was hoping that the woman would turn out to be a demon herself, but it seems she found outside help.

Fed-Kun's army
The fiancé is not totally wrong, She did cassualy accept a drink from a stranger, so if anything, she is not a good wife material, more like the cheating wife plot
Im more on the fiancé side, she probably did love him that much, and probably that other women does.
Although is not good to have an affair while engaged, if she was so easly seduced by that guys charms, maybe the fiancé saw that coming, We dont know their backstory. Possibly he doubt her fellings for him and he found a woman truly liked him.

dont @ at me going simp defending that thot, on your white knight side. Everyone defending that girl dont really understand this white knight metality
Im all for fluffy / wholesome romance, but new engaged couple was bound to fail, neither the guy or girl are any good

Double-page supporter
Can't obliterate your sleep schedule if it doesn't exist in the first place

Dex-chan lover
@WhiteEkans "its okay to hire someone to drug and rape my fiancee because she totally seems like the kind of person to cheat on me"

is that really what your saying? it doesnt matter if they were doomed to fail or if she really was likely to cheat on him, he is still completely in the wrong here, theres no shades of grey

Dex-chan lover
@Darklight99 yeah, I know what he did. You see the be a fucking adult also includes not paying some guy to rape his fiance. That's the entire point of the post

Users who are viewing this thread