Kitsune Spirit

Funny I just read a manga about prostitution and they mentioned kitsune and the demon foxes that's pretty cool.
05/02/2020

The 5 page per chapter style of this webcomic really isn't suited to long drawn out fights with significant choreography. I enjoy this story a lot, and I'm okay with this arc in general, but I honestly miss the days when it was just a story about a cool looking and funny husband and his scary looking but cute yokai wife crushing on each other.

On the other hand, I always thought that its weak point was an overly minimal cast, so this arc will probably solve that by having the Tanuki join Team Kitsune and become their neighbor or someone in the close vicinity. Since the husband was thinking about how the tanuki girl would look pretty good with the right clothes and the kitsune absolutely hated that, this might actually get pretty hilarious if we ever make it to that point.

Dex-chan lover
I'm actually here just for the fluff, the battles were uneeded extras, hope the part 2 will return to the romcom between husbando and OP waifu.

This truly is a great manga, recent action chapters were really long, but at least they were well done. Thanks G-P for your hard work.

Dex-chan lover
Say, anyone knows who's the yellow haired housewife fox on MU page? I believe image was there before G-P's hiatus, and was thinking she'd appear in a few chapters after someone continues translation, but it's been about 20 chapters now, and she's yet to appear.

Fed-Kun's army
Just asking before starting this manga, is the romance good ? Fluff / wholesome ?
Also, is there drama (love triangle or such ?)

man hang in there dude, always appreciate the work you put out in scanlating but take care of yourself. reading the credits always makes me worried for ya. drink some water and get some rest yo

Users who are viewing this thread