Kitsune to Pancake - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Power Uploader
@arexty Thanks. I was rushing it since I'm the only editor in the group 😂 So I wasn't really focusing on much fixing the issues, rather than hurrying up due to lots of things needs to be done, but thanks.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the sugar dose. Hopefully Konno fulfills her ambitions.

Dex-chan lover
I am thankful for seeing this series, but I am also spiteful at the folks who made it because of all the diabeetus I have now from how sweet this is. I can't handle this kind of cute.

Aggregator gang
drink strawberry milk it will make your breasts bigger *korean myth*

Supporter
Err, why is it considered to be adult-like to hide parts of your body (excluding genitals)? Your races symbols? Isn't that like painting yourself to hide your real skin colour?

Dex-chan lover
...I'm really puzzled about this "you have to hide your ears and tails" bit. At least the tails I can somewhat understand since they could be difficult to deal with in some circumstances (like using the toilet or getting in the way or having issues with them and clothes), but hiding your ears? ...Why? That doesn't make sense. And it's kinda odd because it's almost like attempting to make them "hide their shame" - instead of their nudity, their kemonomimi features. I mean, would you like it if someone told you that you merely looking like a human was unsightly? Kinda feels shitty to force them to hide what they are.

It's just weird to have kemonomimis be the feature of the manga and then to go "hide your filthy fucking tail and ears, monster girl" without any clear reasoning as to why you're forcing them to do it.

she has some BIG dreams

Pretty sure you can use SEVERAL HUMAN items with that kind of ears, like phones

Users who are viewing this thread