Kitto Aishite Shimau n da. - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - Past

Talk about being shameless, wanting to get back to status quo after his fragile ego has been repaired.

The boss is a whole clown.

Yachi get your girl!!! im so proud, making moves

Wow.. that kumagai is sooooooo manipulative [he can destroy a person self confidence if he thinks of it] gosh

I love Yachi's quick action, but he has to protect Ayumu at all cost. This Kumagai boss needs a good kick on his butt.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the new chapter.

I dislike Kumagai as a boyfriend, or even as a boss here. He broke up with Ayumu just because Ayumu was given more credits for her hardwork as his assistant. What kind of boss/boyfriend was that? And now he wanted to get back together. Smh.
Did he think Ayumu doesn't have any feeling that she would say yes just out of convenience like that?

Group Leader
kumagai is a selfish ass. you can't just dump her and then expect her to come back to your as is convenient for YOU. :/

Double-page supporter
I remembered hating this guy way back on otakumole and seems like i still do after soooo many years

Fed-Kun's army
I mean you broke up with her because your ego could not take it can now you want her again? She's not an object you know?

Dex-chan lover
Big surprise the guy whose favorite attribute in a girlfriend is "convenience" thinks a relationship can be turned on and off at will

Kumagai who??
Couldnt care less about him after those intense scenes before the trip 😍😍

What sucks about this is that Kumagai is her boss. What are the ramifications against her if she’s says no? Not to mention, she doesn’t particularly want conflict to begin with.

Users who are viewing this thread