Kitto Aishite Shimau n da. - Vol. 4 Ch. 17 - Green thumb

Ooohh heck nah. Ex doesn’t get to break up with her (over a dumb reason) only ask for her back after he realized she’s better off without him and then get jealous. I’m glad Yachi said something

This ex needs to go away already. She has moved on and he already served his narrative purpose.

Time for closure.

I think the ex might do something.. Like everyone said, I still want him not gonna be a character. But eventho he’ll be, i still believe they will get through all tgt. Btw the grandpa really open minded dont u think? He’s really supportive

ugh this was so good, i know a lot of people hate the ex but like he's really pushing this plot and i really love seeing them grow! go Yachi and Fujita!!<3

i feel the ex will stick around and then the ML's ex will join the picture... i know we need angst for stories to be interesting but i wish we could just focus on happy couple-like days sometimes :(

Dex-chan lover
The ex can suck it! He messed up all because of his fragile ego.

On another note, Fujita and Yachi are adorable. They deserve each other.

THANK YOU!

lol my girl so flustered.

And was it the ex that was saying, he purposely prevented ayumu from blooming?? I think so.... so his way of "loving" her and keeping her to himself was by holding her back, hmmm weirdo.

@orange_lover77 YES I agree. I think there needs to be a little drama here

Users who are viewing this thread