Kitto Aishite Shimau n da.

kyn

attempts to quell heart palpitations from cuteness overdose and fails

I also really enjoy the art of this manga. It really fits the mood and tone of the work.

ADL

Aaaaah it's so lovely and warm and whole some and they actually TALK to each other instead of having stupid misunderstandings🥰🥰

what shitty shitty drawings. Everything is half-finished, I can't even properly make out expressions on character's faces most of the time. Why this style was accepted is beyond me.

Dex-chan lover
What's going on why are so many different tl groups suddenly reuploading?

@leusee answering for lost-translations:

snacc scans called dibs, we're just uploading our version since typesetting was the only thing lacking on our end
no sniping intentions and we just released what was tl-ed and rd-ed by my team
we have a disclaimer, dw! leaving this to the group who called dibs :3

Aggregator gang
This manga is so SO cute and I loved it from start to the latest scanlated chapter. Can't wait for more!

And lol @ the loser whining about the art style below, they must be new to shoujo manga. 😅 The art is pretty and adorable, and its drawn in this style to give it a fluffy, dreamy atmosphere, that's the whole POINT since it IS a shoujo manga. Don't like it? Just scroll away and maybe don't read manga ever again if you're gonna be a disrespectful lil pissbaby about it.🙄

I was about to comment something about the manga itself how beautiful the story is but someone from the comment section ticks me off.

@divna you new to reading manga? 😂 you probably just read NEWER manga and based on how pretty the art style and cover is. The artist has been making manga since 2003 (or older) so its not surprising that this is their art style. If you look back, this art style is common. And not to mention Most of them draw using pen and paper. If u want a pretty art style, go read webtoon or manhua as they use drawing tablet and stylus, hence much easier to make and could pass your ‘standards’. GO MAKE YOUR OWN MANGA/MAHWA/MANHUA/WEBTOON.

Why do people think calling someone’s work shitty like a normal thing to do is beyond me.

this manga is just so cute that my heart is melting. it's so fluffy and sweet.
like you know the ml even looks at the fl's strand of hair so loving
also the art style is unique. all in all, I'm in love with this manga

Yeyyy! Thank you for the update☺️ This manga is really nice and fluffy. Hope you continue working on it❤️

Users who are viewing this thread