Kiwameta Heal ga Subete wo Iyasu! ~Mura de Muyou ni Natta Boku wa, Hirotta Gomi wo Geki Rare Item ni Shuuzenshite Nariagaru~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 27 - Strate…

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, what is it? I have no idea.

It seems like he doesn't really have anything other shops wouldn't have, if he can't sell his wares. If his supply depends on restoring salvaged equipment, the supply is hardly constant either. He could make a business out of repairing people's equipment, perfectly, since lots of folks would want to keep using their old stuff if it could be returned to its former glory. It's the time before mass production, after all. But if he wants to sell stuff, he's basically facing the same problems any merchant would, despite his unique skill.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, what is it? I have no idea.

It seems like he doesn't really have anything other shops wouldn't have, if he can't sell his wares. If his supply depends on restoring salvaged equipment, the supply is hardly constant either. He could make a business out of repairing people's equipment, perfectly, since lots of folks would want to keep using their old stuff if it could be returned to its former glory. It's the time before mass production, after all. But if he wants to sell stuff, he's basically facing the same problems any merchant would, despite his unique skill.

the stuff he repairs has crazy good stats and abilities and I believe it was hinted that it might've been because of his heal somehow upgrading them and not just because the stuff could always do that before it broke. So that's his angle. The problem is, as he points out, that as a nobody with a power that people likely won't believe could possibly be real, nobody will want to buy from him if he sold things for their true worth, and if he sold them cheaply he'd be losing out on profit and wreck the market.

My issue with this series is that in spite of the fact that it's now like 13 chapters from wrapping up it seems to be moving slower than ever. Which begs the question: was it slow because it got axed and the author decided "screw it, why bother?" or did it get axed because the author ground the plot to a halt and people got sick of reading like 30 pages once-per-month about him dithering and doing nothing?

Dex-chan lover
the stuff he repairs has crazy good stats and abilities and I believe it was hinted that it might've been because of his heal somehow upgrading them and not just because the stuff could always do that before it broke. So that's his angle. The problem is, as he points out, that as a nobody with a power that people likely won't believe could possibly be real, nobody will want to buy from him if he sold things for their true worth, and if he sold them cheaply he'd be losing out on profit and wreck the market.
Then he should forget running a shop for the commoners and sell to nobles and other rich people. He would basically just need a middleman at first, to establish his own name. The middleman might take a good deal of the profits, but it can't be helped because you can't connect with the aristocracy if you are a nobody with no reputation. He could sell supreme items to those with the budget to pay premium. He also wouldn't need to sell that many. After a while, everybody would want his stuff.

Dex-chan lover

My issue with this series is that in spite of the fact that it's now like 13 chapters from wrapping up it seems to be moving slower than ever. Which begs the question: was it slow because it got axed and the author decided "screw it, why bother?" or did it get axed because the author ground the plot to a halt and people got sick of reading like 30 pages once-per-month about him dithering and doing nothing?
It ended early actually because there was not much more content for it to adapt, other than a WN Chapter 2 that wasn't completed and updated since 2020 (since around a year before manga started), it could've gone original or something, but it just ended after it finished adapting that WN Chapter 1, people can say that this was a promo for the LN or something, but when this manga started there was no LN either lol, LN basically published like 4 months before this ended, in a way it was a promo, because people will have to go read the LN anyway if it get a Volume 2 ha

Dex-chan lover
It ended early actually because there was not much more content for it to adapt, other than a WN Chapter 2 that wasn't completed and updated since 2020 (since around a year before manga started), it could've gone original or something, but it just ended after it finished adapting that WN Chapter 1, people can say that this was a promo for the LN or something, but when this manga started there was no LN either lol, LN basically published like 4 months before this ended, in a way it was a promo, because people will have to go read the LN anyway if it get a Volume 2 ha

Well shit. I'm probably not going to do that and now I'll have hooked myself into a story here that has no ending...

Dex-chan lover
Oh thank you for letting me know that, I'm dropping this garbage now.

Why can't he just sell the items cheaper? That makes no sense it costs him nothing for these items so this was all stupid. Now that I know we are basically gonna get "Read the novel to see what happens next" I'm out (I expected a rushed ending).

Users who are viewing this thread