Kiwameta Renkinjutsu ni, Fukanou wa nai.

Dex-chan lover
Yes! It’s been updated,
I was worried it was dropped and wouldn’t be receiving more chapters!

Im rather curious why all these, for lack of a better descriptor since I do not know the technical term, "time skip" manga always have the present be worse off than past. Sure, there has been dips in our own history, like the Bronze Age Collapse, but humanity largely trends towards innovation. Is it just romanticism, glorifying the past? Or some other cultural aspect influencing it?

Aggregator gang
This has a solid premise. Unfortunately, we also have another inhumanly dense MC that is humble to the point of insanity, and despite everything doesn't realize he's a huge cut above the norm. So if that's something that gets under your skin like it does to me it's better to avoid this.

Dex-chan lover
Im rather curious why all these, for lack of a better descriptor since I do not know the technical term, "time skip" manga always have the present be worse off than past. Sure, there has been dips in our own history, like the Bronze Age Collapse, but humanity largely trends towards innovation. Is it just romanticism, glorifying the past? Or some other cultural aspect influencing it?
japan moment

It's "respect your elders" dialed up to 11, I think

This has a solid premise. Unfortunately, we also have another inhumanly dense MC that is humble to the point of insanity, and despite everything doesn't realize he's a huge cut above the norm. So if that's something that gets under your skin like it does to me it's better to avoid this.
Yeah I'm kinda tired of it too. Literally went to the comments when he introduced himself as half baked. 🤦🏿‍♂️

Dex-chan lover
It's the easiest way these lazy athors find to make their MC totaly OP and everyone else a total retard.

Dex-chan lover
Welp, it seems like this manga was axed. The last chapter was 20, and it didn't feel like a ending. Too bad, it was kinda interesting too.

Users who are viewing this thread