Kiyo in Kyoto: From the Maiko House - Vol. 13 Ch. 133 - Back in Aomori... For Now

Dex-chan lover
why did my heart go doki doki a little bit 😳kentas determined eyes 🙈🙈🙈

Dex-chan lover
@Stickerparty 16 years old in the beginning of the story. Though the beginning of the story had Kiyo already as a cook, so it was a little after she and Sumire had moved to Kyoto. So, those two basically moved there after middle school, skipping high school.

Dex-chan lover
@Stickerparty Around 16 or 17 depending on when their birthdays are. The series starts in winter and right now it's the middle of summer, hasn't quite been a year in story.

Dex-chan lover
The funny thing is, I think Kiyo would say she hasn't changed a bit either.

Aggregator gang
Thank you for the chapter!!

Man, am I the only one who is getting tired with how wishy-washy Sumire is? No hate to her at all, but she seems like the type to let her love slip away and be content with it and saying things like it wasn’t meant to be, when she didn’t try at all. I understand she’s conflicted because Kenta likes Kiyo, but it seems Kiyo doesn’t have any space in her head at all for him romantically and Sumire knows that. She should either go for it or back off completely instead of being so melodramatic about it to herself.

Users who are viewing this thread