Kiyo in Kyoto: From the Maiko House - Vol. 13 Ch. 139 - God of Fire Protection

Supporter
I make soy milk a lot and always make okara fritters after XD. It's easy and you can mix in meat and veggies of your choice.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm... This seems strange. A god of fire's blessing should cause more fires, not prevent them. Appeasing a god of fire would reduce the chances of destructive fires. Fire is a god of fire's business, so how would their blessing make fires go away? You'd rather want such a god to turn their attention elsewhere, that is, appease them, if you want less fires.

Dex-chan lover
@Winstonite Damn, it said that all along, but somehow I managed to read it as God of Fire's Protection, not as Fire Protection God, basically. Thanks for pointing it out.

Dex-chan lover
For a girl with supposedly no athletic ability, she certainly not only keeps that kitchen neat and clean, but also well stocked. Always out shopping with that huge pack of hers.

I have no idea what they're worried about.

Dex-chan lover
No I'm definitely not getting super emotional about the inherent care and love of making food for her back why do you ask. leave me here where I lay.

The fact that she could handle that big carrier when buying food stocks is enough to go hiking I guess

Aggregator gang
Hmmm I too, am not super confident about Kiyo climbing a mountain lol 🤣

Fed-Kun's army
This manga turned into Yuru Camp so slowly, I hardly noticed.

Aggregator gang
I tried this pilgrimage last month! It's not for beginners and I was quickly humbled. Also, the event starts at nine and there are no buses after eight, so if you're not sleeping there you're walking home. Definitely a bucket list item for once I'm better prepared!

Absolutely one of the most beautiful trails I've ever seen, though.

Users who are viewing this thread