Kiyo in Kyoto: From the Maiko House - Vol. 24 Ch. 252 - Together

Dex-chan lover
Whoa... this arc went way longer than I'd expected.

Dex-chan lover
Whoa... this arc went way longer than I'd expected.
Agreed. I can't say I hate it, there's so much wholesome amongst it. But I want to get back to our MC and friends!!! Kiyo must have done so much cooking in these last few weeks that we're yet to see!

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation and all the hard work! Great work as always!!

Now I'm wondering they've split up, not because of anything emotional between them but due to circumstances. Like something happened to the previous mother and Momoko, who is her daughter was supposedly to take over after her, but refused to because she loved to dance, but if she takes over being Mother, she can't dance anymore. Also given that Momoko's traits, she wouldn't be a good Mother either. So I'm wondering the current mother, Chikako, knew that, took over for the sake of her friend and abandoning her role as a Geisha. And the reason, Momoko doesn't visit or contact her old house anymore because she knows the sacrifice Chikako made for her, and doesn't want to burden her anymore, and aims to be the best because she has to carry own two people's ambitions.

I may be cooking too long because this arc is longer then I expected and I can't help myself lol

We already knew Chikako became mother of the manner,
We knew Momoko left the Manner and go indy,
And we know these two sister are very close,
Ahh~ Drama but I know its should end with bitter and sweet.

Users who are viewing this thread