Kiyota-san wa Yogosaretai!? - Vol. 2 Ch. 15 - The Kiyota Household

Dex-chan lover
Damn! She definitely doesn't skip leg day. Look at those calf muscles!

SZPTVDr.png

Thanks for the chapter!

Fed-Kun's army
Yesss thank you!! i love how evil Shirakawa can look and how pathetic Kiyota can look :giggle:

Dex-chan lover
Damn! She definitely doesn't skip leg day. Look at those calf muscles!

SZPTVDr.png

Thanks for the chapter!
LOL i wonder if there are any 'moe wrestling girls' manga now

(well there was that one boxing? one where it shows that one 'nice' girl being unhinged/craving violence but yeah)

Is this genuine or part of shirakawa grand scheme… can’t be sure with her. Anyway Kiyota and Kaguhara is a pervert in different spectrum lol

Dex-chan lover
Well that was definately unexpected...

both the fact we got an actual english chapter and that ending.

No complaints from me. See ya in 3 years when the next chapter drops 😤

Dex-chan lover
I still can’t tell whether she’s screwing with her on purpose or this is all a coincidence
it is on purpose, but maybe this time ain’t? the whole thing starts to suck, I’m like teird of 15 chapters of the same stick so can we bloody move on from retarded bullying? because this is what it is and ain’t fucking funny any more

Dex-chan lover
The fact that this seems genuine throws me out of place, although for all we know it's all a part of grand plan to corrupt her or sum

Dex-chan lover
It could be half on purpose and half genuine clumsiness. Half of it is her wanting to get close to MC by making stuff that she touched touch her too (she might be freaky too we don’t know her) and the other half is her making mistakes because she’s not used to having friends — and, who knows, crushes.

Users who are viewing this thread