Kneel Before Me - Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
She had this; and then you had to step in, didn't you?

Well, that's ok. Do as you please. It's not bad having someone stand up for you once or twice.

So... one of those 3 people needs to ... 'have an accident'... and its not the MC nor the mythical being. Literal 'nice guy'.

Also: Apologize to me for losing YOUR engagement with ANOTHER man to another woman, how in the hell does that make any sense. What a special person.

Her fiance cheated on her with a nameless slut, and she is the fox?! He wanted her for her looks, status or money, definitely did not love her, otherwise wouldn't have said things like that.

i like her way of rejecting them- def not too soft but not too overbearing to anger the old man either

also 100% bet the fugly potato would be the type to lay his hand on a maid bcs he has high status... ;0

surely it is a coincidence that he appears at the best moment, and he was not stalking / eavesdropping at all 👍

i would gladly take that parasite any day
51325y.jpg

@bimbi12 cuz hes not human and im assuming its kind of like a otherworldly effect.

Why waiting for the slap seriously. I don't like heroine with a big mouth without being able to defend themselves.

Users who are viewing this thread